- "ASIASOFT" means Asiasoft Corporation Public Company Limited.
- "USER or USERS" means person or people who used serviced on ASIASOFT websites or any affiliate websites.
- "Personal Data" or "personal data" means data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified from that data, or from that data and other information to which an organisation has or is likely to have access. Common examples of personal data could include name, identification number and contact information.
- "Website" means any website from ASIASOFT or affiliate.
- "Service" means any services from ASIASOFT or affiliate.
- "Cookies" means identifiers which ASIASOFT transfer to USER computer that allow ASIASOFT to recognize USER computer and tell ASIASOFT how and when the Services or website are used or visited, by how many people and to track movements within our website. ASIASOFT may link cookie information to personal data.
2. WHEN WILL GARENA COLLECT PERSONAL DATA?
- 2.1 ASIASOFT will/may collect personal data about USER:
- 2.1.1 when USER register and/or use ASIASOFT Services or Site, or open an account with ASIASOFT;
- 2.1.2 when USER submit any form, including, but not limited to, application forms or other forms relating to any of ASIASOFT products and services, whether online or by way of a physical form;
- 2.1.3 when USER interact with ASIASOFT, such as via telephone calls, letters, fax, emails or other channels;
- 2.1.4 when USER carry out transactions through ASIASOFT website or Services;
- 2.1.5 when USER submit personal data to ASIASOFT for any reason.
- 2.2 When USER visit, use or interact with Website , ASIASOFT will collect certain information by automated or passive means using a variety of technologies such as USER Internet Protocol (IP) address, computer operating system and browser type, and etc.
3. ASIASOFT will collect the Personal data as follows;
- 3.1 Name and Surname
- 3.2 Gender
- 3.3 address
- 3.4 Email Address
- 3.5 Date of birth
- 3.6 Debit, Credit card or any payment method information
- 3.7 Telephone number
- 3.8 any other information about the user when the user signs up to use our Services or website, and when the user uses the Services or website, as well as information related to how the user usesour Services or website;
- 3.9 aggregate data on content the user engages with.
In case USER do not want us to collect the aforementioned information/personal data, USER must be cancel the registered for used any services in this Website.
4. SETTING UP AN ACCOUNT
- In order to use certain functionalities of the Services, USER will have to create a user account which requires USER to submit certain personal data. When USER register and create an account, ASIASOFT require USER to provide with USER name surname and email address as well as other information. USER will select the Account ID and Password. USER Account ID and Password will be used so you can securely access and maintain your account.
5. VIEWING WEB PAGES
- USER computer sends information which may include personal data about USER that gets logged by a Website server when USER browse ASIASOFT Website. This typically includes without limitation USER computer's IP address, operating system, browser name/version, the referring web page, requested page, date/time, and sometimes a "cookie" to help Website remember USER last visit. If USER are logged in, this information is associated with your personal account. The information is also included in anonymous statistics to allow us to understand how visitors use our site.
- 6.1 ASIASOFT may from time to time implement "cookies" or other features to allow us or third parties to collect or share information that will help us improve ASIASOFT Website and the Services ASIASOFT offer, or help us offer new services and features.
7. COMMUNITY & SUPPORT
- ASIASOFT provide customer service support through any channels. In order to provide customer support, ASIASOFT will ask for your Personel Data. ASIASOFT only use information received from customer support requests for customer support services and ASIASOFT do not transfer to or share this information with any third parties.
8. HOW DO ASIASOFT USE THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE as follows;
- 8.1 ASIASOFT may collect, use, disclose and/or process USER personal data for one or more of the following purposes:
- (a) to consider and/or process USER application/transaction with ASIASOFT or USER transactions or communications with third parties via the Services;
- (b) to manage, operate, provide and/or administer USER use of and/or access to ASIASOFT Services and ASIASOFT website, as well as USER relationship and user account with ASIASOFT;
- (c) to manage, operate, administer and provide USER with as well as to facilitate the provision of ASIASOFT Services, including, without limitation, remembering USER preferences;
- (d) to tailor USER experience through the Services by displaying content according to USER interests and preferences, providing a faster method for USER to access USER account and submit information to ASIASOFT and allowing ASIASOFT to contact USER, if necessary;
- (e) to respond to, process, deal with or complete a transaction and/or to fulfil USER requests for certain products and services and notify USER of service issues and unusual account actions;
- (f) to enforce ASIASOFT Terms of Service or any applicable end user license agreements;
- (g) to protect personal safety and the rights, property or safety of others;
- (h) for identification and/or verification;
- (i) to maintain and administer any software updates and/or other updates and support that may be required from time to time to ensure the smooth running of our Services;
- (j) to deal with or facilitate customer service, carry out USER instructions, deal with or respond to any enquiries given by (or purported to be given by) USER or on USER behalf;
- (k) to contact USER or communicate with USER via voice call, text message and/or fax message, email and/or postal mail or otherwise for the purposes of administering and/or managing USER relationship with ASIASOFT or USER use of ASIASOFT Services, such as but not limited to communicating administrative information to USER relating to ASIASOFT Services. USER acknowledge and agree that such communication by us could be by way of the mailing of correspondence, documents or notices to USER, which could involve disclosure of certain personal data about USER to bring about delivery of the same as well as on the external cover of envelopes/mail packages;
- (l) to conduct research, analysis and development activities (including, but not limited to, data analytics, surveys, product and service development and/or profiling), to analyse how USER use ASIASOFT Services, to improve ASIASOFT Services or products and/or to enhance USER customer experience;
- (m) to respond to legal processes or to comply with or as required by any applicable law, governmental or regulatory requirements of any relevant jurisdiction, including, without limitation, meeting the requirements to make disclosure under the requirements of any law binding on ASIASOFT or on its related corporations or affiliates;
- (n) to produce statistics and research for internal and statutory reporting and/or recordkeeping requirements;
- (o) to carry out due diligence or other screening activities (including, without limitation, background checks) in accordance with legal or regulatory obligations or our risk management procedures that may be required by law or that may have been put in place by us;
- (p) to audit our Services or ASIASOFT's business;
- (q) to prevent or investigate any fraud, unlawful activity, omission or misconduct, whether relating to USER use of ASIASOFT's Services or any other matter arising from USER relationship with ASIASOFT, and whether or not there is any suspicion of the aforementioned;
- (s) to store, host, back up (whether for disaster recovery or otherwise) of USER personal data, whether within or outside of USER jurisdiction;
- (t) any other purposes which we notify you of at the time of obtaining your consent. (collectively, the "Purposes").
- 8.2 As the purposes for which we will/may collect, use, disclose or process USER personal data depend on the circumstances at hand, such purpose may not appear above. However, ASIASOFT will notify USER of such other purpose at the time of obtaining USER consent, unless processing of the applicable data without USER consent is permitted by the Privacy Laws.
9. The mothod for protect Personel Data
10. DISCLAIMER REGARDING SECURITY AND THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- 10.2 In an attempt to provide USER with increased value, ASIASOFT may choose various third party websites to link to, and frame within, the Site. ASIASOFT may also participate in cobranding and other relationships to offer other services and features to ASIASOFT visitors. These linked websites have separate and independent privacy policies as well as security arrangements. Even if the third party is affiliated with ASIASOFT, ASIASOFT have no control over these linked websites, each of which has separate privacy and data collection practices independent of us. Data collected by ASIASOFT co brand partners or third party websites (even if offered on or through our Site) may not be received by ASIASOFT.
- 10.3 ASIASOFT therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content, security arrangements (or lack thereof) and activities of these linked sites. These linked sites are only for USER convenience and USER therefore access them at USER own risk. Nonetheless, ASIASOFT seek to protect the integrity of ASIASOFT Website and the links placed upon each of them and therefore welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including, without limitation, if a specific link does not work).
- Asiasoft reserves the right to amend, modify, change, add or terminate the Terms and Conditions at any time in its sole discretion without any claim from USER.
12. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please also read the Terms of Service establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of the Site and the Services and other related policies.